Selling a House
Thinking of Selling? Here’s how we can help…
- Home preparation and enhancement consultation
- In order to maximize a sellers proceeds, we provide counsel on how to prepare a home appropriately for market readiness. Getting the best price is often in the details. For this reason, readiness may mean engaging stagers, contractors, and inspectors to take full advantage of a home’s value and avoid unexpected pitfalls during the course of a sale.
- Unique marketing plan
- Your home or property is unique and requires a marketing plan designed with its unique needs in mind. Effective marketing plans avoid “one-size-fits-all” thinking and are created specifically for each home. Whether your listing is a Premier Home or a property suitable for a first-time buyer or investor, we will use our extensive experience to create a marketing plan specific to your property and its target audience.
- Professional home photography
- The internet has revolutionized the Real Estate industry, making it very likely for your buyer to view photos of your home online before deciding whether to view it in person. It is tremendously important that pictures of your property radiate the best possible first impression. We will provide a professional photographer to produce beautiful photos and a virtual tour of your home.
- Real Estate Multiple Listing Service (RMLS)
- The RMLS is a service that allows Brokers from all companies to share information about specific listings. This is the primary resource for brokers assisting buyers in finding a home. As members of the RMLS we have access to this service. We are diligent in presenting our clients’ properties with excellence.
- Windermere brand recognition
- As Real Estate Brokers with Windermere we have the luxury of belonging to a network of 7,000 like-minded sales professionals who work with a recognized company, commited to its local communities, with every branch being locally owned. Windermere is local to the Pacific Northwest and was established in 1972.
- Negotiations, Paperwork & Liability
- As experienced Brokers we are able to negotiate on behalf of our client’s needs when reviewing offers to buy. Sellers can be vulnerable during the course of a sale, and our understanding of the right questions to ask and how to button up loose ends in the process provides our clients with confidence that their sale is done right. Along with organizing the large amount of paperwork and navigating the appropriate forms, we are a tremendous asset in helping curb liability on the part of the seller.
"Katie and Ed went above and beyond any of my expectations by checking with me periodically on progress of renovations on my home, offering assistance, encouragement, effective staging for showing then listing my property."
- Patricia Daily
"I was so impressed by and grateful for the prompt, clear responses to all the questions from my sisters and I. Your caring personalities and passion for Real Estate helped make the sale of our house so much better than I had imagined."
- Peter McLean